Sunday, December 3, 2006

My type of girl..!!


Who is my type of girl??

The one who looks very cute and beautiful to my eyes?..or the one who accepts everything you say without an argument?.. or the one, whom I think is very smart and intelligent...

Frankly speaking now I don't believe in love at first sight...at first sight what do you know about that girl?

Its just a bodily infatuation...its a victory of heart over mind...but I don't deny that I didn't have love at first sight...there is a particular age when even donkey looks cute..!! so even I have been also caught in this trap of love at first sight...but not now.. now when I think of it, I myself laugh at me..it looks so funny...

Now when I think of things like, why I never had a love at first sight with a girl who is not so beautiful?.. So is it a universal phenomena that love at first sight happens only if the girl is cute? Even when that not so beautiful girl proposes you, why we reject? Why I think of only a fair,cute girl ? Why we don't think that we need a companion who loves us and not the one whom we force to love...Why we break the heart of that poor girl?...Why don't we see a beautiful heart?..Hers was also love at first sight right? I didn't know answers for all this at that time..I didn't know beauty was only skin deep....

Sometimes you may understand about a person in one interaction...quite possible..but in some other cases even after so many years of togetherness..still people don't understand each other..forget lovers or so called lovers...if you take married couples..there are lot of cases where they are still strangers to each others feelings, even after number of years of married life....Virtually fighting is different..and its common..but the kind of cold war which happens between the married couples is a sign of lack of understanding...Still they continue to live together...like two parallel lines...even if they are together, they never meet..

We can defend those cases in arranged marriages, saying that it was an arranged marriage by their parents.. they never got a chance to understand each other before marriage...its a different matter altogether why they didn't try to do that after marriage...

I don't understand why some couples still hang on to their relation even when there is no juice in it....is it the fear of society or they are addicted to it? I think its ones own individual life and they have got to take decisions...if they don't gel, then there is no point in continuing...they have to come openly instead of the cold war and take decisions to move forward...they cannot cheat themselves for life long...

In some other cases love blossoms after marriage...they feel like they are made for each other... and its only a formality of marriage done by their parents...even this is the case with love before marriage...they were also strangers... until one fine day they meet and over the period they understand each other..they become one soul and two bodies..I think the same can happen in case of married couples...the only difference here from the earlier case is, they are married...

Even in case of love marriages, how many of them have succeeded?...where does all the love go after marriage?..you need to agree that there are exceptions in all cases...

OK..I think I am deviating from the subject...so the subject is who is your type of girl?

If you think of your type of girl..there is no relevance of love at first sight...because only by physical appearance one cannot decide whether that girl is his type or not..so love at first sight is ruled out...so how do you know whether a girl is my type or not?

Arey..don't look at me for the answer ...even I don't know....ok...let us read the problem from a different angle....girl of type your is who?..I read it from reverse... so its a different angle to read a problem right? ;) ok...wait... don't get irritated...see there are so many ads in between a TV program...do u get irritated?...take it in that way...even if you get irritated, you can change the channel...but don't do it here...we are discussing a serious subject....who is your type of girl? ;)

After all these discussion, taking all the cases and exceptions, still you want me to say who is my type of girl...or is there one?

No comments: