Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Marriage....


They say..not all men are fools some are bachelors...so I am still not a fool...I don't know when I will become one..

Recently in office during a casual chat the subject turned to marriage..I was the only bachelor guy in that group..so everyone started advising me..they were telling about all the plus and minuses of married life...One guy said, wife is like a mosquito trapped inside the mosquito net..it won't get out and it won't leave you without biting...you can't do much about it.. you have to live with it...hmm..is it so? When they asked me about my marriage, I said I am still looking for good alliances (even though I never thought seriously about marriage)...then, that guy told..whether you are hit by a ordinary stone or a golden stone..the effect is same..hmm..now I am thinking seriously about getting married or not...hey just kidding...

Kehte hai na shaadi ki laddu jo khaye wo pachtaye jo na khaye wo bhi pachtaye...chalo hum khake pachatate hai...bina khaye pachtane se behtar hai na?
;)

No comments: