Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Blogging..

Why Should I blog?..I had the same question in mind when I started....I see so many blogs filled with so much of posts...when I think of those people who can write so well..then I feel that there is no place for me here...But then I think.. whoever writes whatever, I don't care...Let me also start...This is a good way of expressing myself even if my posts don't make any sense...

I had a habit of writing diary long back but I have stopped it now due to lack of time, work pressure etc...Though I knew about blogging long back and I was reading some blogs also...but I didn't take much interest to start my own...but recently when I was checking some blogs suddenly I felt like...if all these people can irritate us with all their posts...why shouldn't I? ;)

So I too started..there is no other cost effective way of expressing yourself to the world other than blogging..correct me if I am wrong...I know there are lots of cheap ways ..I don't want to get into those..

Tho start tho karliya.. ab likhe kya?...Arrey dont worry ..likho jo man me aaye...

No comments: