Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I too started blogging..!!


Hmm.. so I have also started blogging..Right now I don't know what I will do here..but hope to put some posts soon...

Basically I like to read a lot..I read fiction, non fiction, spiritual and whatever I can digest..

Digest... yes..I love to try different foods also..I am a fishetarian..!! I just can't resist the mouth watering sea food..yummy..:)

I am a scorpion...but I don't bite..

I am basically a fun loving person...love to make friends..whether they want me as a friend or not..!!

Hmm.. what else..

Ya..I write shayaris..though my friend says its childish...I think he is jealous of me ;)

Let me present you one of my creations...can somebody tell me whether its childish...

Wo mohabbat nahin thi..
Hum yoon hi diwane the...
Phir bhi rehne do...
Meri chahat tera inkar..
Use yoon hi rehne do..
Mat thodo humse rishta...
Akheli zindagi hai...
Dushmani hi sahi..
Use yoon hi rehne do..

Ok.. I will come with more posts with more shayaris..all my creations.. not copied from anywhere...

4 comments:

arpana said...

a li'l immature and needs fine tuning ...

Deep said...

Hey aparna..thanks for ur views..this was not written after much thought..just instant creation..tab jo labz man me aaya likhdiya :)

arpana said...

and my name isnt aparna .. ghaur se dekha kijiye janaab , agar bachpan main padha dohradoon .. "chintayasch chitayasch bindu maatram vishishyate , chita dahati nirjeevam, chinta dahati jeevanam"

so ... spell my name right :p

Deep said...

Chintegu chitegu ondu sonne matra vyatyasa..adre aparnagu arpanagu thumba vyatyasa ide...sorry for the goof up..:)